Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tuesday, December 14th, 1976

A fast, unusual day.

Lots more of REBECCA. My yearbook selling partner left Government class. Not sure what that was all about. Dupin made me switch lockers.

Caught the Rosedale bus home but depressed and irritated easily all night. Some good TV though, especially ONE DAY.

NOTES: Mr. Dupin was the Dean of Boys at the school. At this late date I have no idea why he had me switch lockers on this date. He mainly seemed to deal with disciplining people and I recall having only once been sent to his office during my three years there (and who knows for what?).


Hitchcock's REBECCA was doled out in smallish segments and thus lasted several days but that was okay as I enjoyed it immensely and didn't really want to see it end. It was shown on the main screen on the stage at the very same auditorium where we will be heading tomorrow for a Christmas Pageant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment