Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tuesday, May 18th, 1976


Back to school. Worked like heck to catch up on Physics.

I kept running into the girl I had gotten squeezed up against on that recent bus trip home. I think I may be getting a crush.

I saw life, love, lunch or whatever. Details later.

A hell of a day!

NOTES: What a lousy journal entry. Even I have no idea what I was talking about with some of that...nor do I see a lot of details coming up. Ah, well...

Again, the girl I was developing the crush on actually had only a couple of years to live. It would be decades later before I knew that but she would pass from breast cancer at a very early age.

Wings' "Silly Love Songs" finally had hit # 1 on the charts this week, just as I had predicted. McCartney's tour was just starting and soon enough he would make it to Cincinnati. I wasn't mentioning it on a daily basis but I was getting very excited about seeing my all-time favorite singer in concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment