Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tuesday, March 30th, 1976


Well, today was still filled with an atmosphere of anticipation but I'm sure I didn't do all that well on the two tests I had. Well...tests aren't everything...I keep telling myself.

With Mystery over, we started Creative Writing today. Seems like it's going to be hard but I instinctively took that as a challenge. But we're going to have to keep a journal! I already do! Now I'll have to keep two! On the one hand, I feel ready to write my whole life down but I know I can't do that.

ONE DAY AT A TIME seems to have settled into a seriocomic plotline mode sort of like a cross between M*A*S*H and a Gerber story. Not sure if I like it better this way or not.

I saw a cameo by Ringo on MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS!

NOTES: As you might imagine, Creative Writing would quickly become my favorite class. More on that as it develops.

It actually bothered me quite a bit that I was no longer getting straight "A's" in school after doing so effortlessly for most of my school years. In a case of history repeating itself, my son's most recent report card had him sick over an A minus!

No comments:

Post a Comment