Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tuesday, March 2nd, 1976


Things are looking up! 91 on a Physics test I was sure I'd flunk. That's the highest grade I've ever gotten on a test in Physics. My confidence is coming back!

I got Will Eisner's ODD FACTS and SWEET HOSTAGE at school today. Only disappointment being the cover photo didn't feature Linda Blair.

Looking forward to a movie this week and lots of new comics tomorrow.

NOTES: Okay, I do vaguely remember getting this book but I have to wonder what happened to it as I don't have it now. Come to think of it, I don't have the SWEET HOSTAGE book any longer either but at least I do remember selling all of the books I had that tied in with Linda Blair TV movies.

1 comment:

  1. Steve -

    I still have a book called Freaky Facts that I got sometime around 1974.

    ReplyDelete